Mechanics / Technicians and Utility Workers
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNow Hiring Immediately - Mechanics/Technicians and Fueler/Detailers
We want YOU to join our TEAM!!
Work for the premier transportation company in the country!
$$ 1,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE $$
MV Transportation is searching for all levels of Mechanics and Utility Workers interested in launching a career in Denver, Colorado.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME! On The Spot Interviews!
Mondaythrough Friday from 8 am to 6 pm
Location: 30 S. Raritan St. Denver, CO 80223
* Confer with drivers or service advisers to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to service
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer and contractor specifications
Utility Worker Responsibilities:
* Fuel Fleet vehicles, mostly small buses
* Take vehicles through on site wash bay
* Clean vehicle interior
* Other duties as needed
* Must be at least 19 years of age
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT Physical
* Must have tools and a steel rolling tool box (Mechanics Only)
* Must have a valid Colorado driver's licence and a two (2) years uninterrupted driving history
* \\"A\\" Mechanic - must have at least one (1) ASE Certified Master and years of verifiable experience
* \\"B\\" Mechanic - must have at least three (3) or four (4) ASE Certifications and years of verifiable experience
* \\"C\\" Mechanic - some Mechanical experience
MV Transportation is the fastest growing and most dynamic transportation management firm in the nation. Our success is attributed to our employees and our exceptional management team.
MV offers its employees an opportunity to learn, grow, and enjoy their jobs. And the personal rewards far exceed a paycheck. For some people it's the smile on their passengers face when they bring them to their destination safely. For others it's seeing the cleanest bus on the road - an MV bus. But whatever it is, it's the reason the MV family has grown to more than 11,000 employees strong.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.