This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Loma Linda, CA
Brookdale Loma Linda 25585 Van Leuven Street Loma Linda, CA 92354
Job #: 067693
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide residents with medication administration and treatment assistance and services according to the health care provider's orders
* Supervise residents who self-administrator medication while following company and regulatory guidelines
* Report any changes in residents' physical condition and/or behaviors
* Maintain resident records regarding medication distribution, leisure activities, incidents and observations
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Previous experience working directly with older adults preferred
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150265.aspx'