Media Analytics Modeling 8/10/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Media Analytics Manager's primary responsibility is to develop highly analytical models and provide critical insights into current media performance in both online and offline environments including: television, radio, print, outdoor, search, display advertising, mobile and new media.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* RESPONSIBLE FOR MANAGING THE CROSS-CHANNEL, DIGITAL AND TV ATTRIBUTION MODELS. THIS INCLUDES CREATING UPDATES OF THE ATTRIBUTION MODELS WHICH TRACK AND FORECAST THE IMPACT OF SHIFTS IN OUR PORTFOLIO OF MEDIA SPEND (ONLINE, TV, ETC.) ON KEY BUSINESS METRICS.
* Leads the ongoing management of attribution data collection from internal departments and external agencies, leading bi-weekly status meetings to monitor progress of the model implementation and working closely across teams to analyze, monitor and provide guidance to improve the accuracy and performance of the models.
* CREATES WEEKLY AND MONTHLY DASHBOARDS SUMMARIZING MEDIA INSIGHTS AND PRESENTS TO THE CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER AND THE SENIOR GROWTH LEADERSHIP. THIS REQUIRES GATHERING AND CONSOLIDATION OF INFORMATION FROM SEVERAL MEDIA PARTNERS.
* Responsible for the creation and production of reports to communicate trends in online and offline media (related to television, radio, print, and outdoor).
* Ad Hoc requests include areas such as budget planning, media optimization, campaign analytics, investment/results correlations, etc.
* Develops predictive tools for ad hoc media analysis to forecast the impact of incremental media spend for budgeting, new company initiatives, etc.
* Presents findings to the Chief Marketing Officer, VP of Media and VP of Insights & Analytics.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
* Knowledge of digital media and familiarity with DoubleClick, Kenshoo, and Google paid search, Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst platforms or social media tracking platforms a plus
* A minimum of 2 years working with media mix and attribution models.
* Dashboarding skills using tools such as Tableau
* A minimum of 2 years working with Adobe site catalyst or a competing product.
* Advanced Excel skills: VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Macros, Graphs etc.
* Knowledge of television and familiarity with Nielsen / Rentrak ratings data a plus