Media Prep Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Media Prep Technician
Auto Req ID
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Proficiency in the use of computer programs/systems is essential.
* The position may require the employee to work with chemical and biological agents that may be hazardous to health if mishandled (including agents which may potentially affect reproductive health and/or development of the fetus).
* Employees will be required to follow all safety procedures and use personal protective clothing/equipment as provided by the company where specified.
* Must be able to adequately perform required job functions. This includes being able to lift, bend and move in such a way as to perform job tasks in a safe and approved manner.
* Must be able to operate required equipment required by this position in a safe and approved manner.
* The Media Prep Technician performs various laboratory service support functions as directed including responsibility for chemical and biological media orders in their entirety (i.e. calculations, documentation, autoclaving, labeling and delivery of sensitive formulations critical to experiments conducted by the research staff).
* Media Prep Technician sterilizes glassware, media containers, clothing and other materials required for sterile operations.
* Fulfills buffer/media orders, requests waste removal, orders supplies and performs other miscellaneous value added services as identified.
* Demonstrates proficiency and is fully trained and tested in all SOPs.
* Communicate with supervisor regarding supply stock, material needs, software upgrades, calibrations, etc.
* Comply with all regulations and GXP documentation while performing services in applicable areas.
* Assist in other lab services operations as directed or needed.
* Work schedules provided to the Lab Services Technicians subject to change by operations management. Both written procedures and verbal instructions will be executed with strict attention to safety and quality.
* Accurate and timely execution of activities and results are a requirement.
* Strict adherence to federal, state and local regulations is required.
* Collaborative work with other employees is a necessity to achieve departmental and company goals.
* Work will require working in laboratory areas using established procedures.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* Must possess a valid NJ driver's license and complete appropriate training based on vehicles utilized where applicable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Must have adequate skills to perform required job functions with minimal supervision.
* Must have demonstrated experience in a safe, team-based, high-performance, quality-driven environment.
* Prior knowledge and experience in a regulated GXP environment such as the pharmaceutical, medical device, or other life science industry preferred.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 42064BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual fee revenue of $4 billion, JLL has more than 200 corporate offices and operates in 75 countries worldwide. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 3 billion square feet and completed $99 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2013. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $48.0 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
LaSalle Investment Management ( LaSalle ) is a global real estate investment manager with $50 billion of private and public real estate assets under management and nearly 700 people in 16 countries worldwide. Our diverse investor base includes public and private pension funds, insurance companies, governments, endowments and high net worth investors from across the globe. LaSalle sponsors private separate accounts, private open and closed-end commingled funds, and public real estate securities programs. As a wholly-owned member of the Jones Lang LaSalle group, LaSalle's investment teams also draw on the intelligence and resources of our parent company, giving us unique access to market opportunities and key industry leaders.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
The only real estate services and money management firm listed on Forbes magazine s Platinum 400 Best Big Companies list for three consecutive years
One of the 100 Best Corporate Citizens in the United States named by CRO magazine
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for six consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com or www.lasalle.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.