Media Sales Representative-Entry Level Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for new client acquisition, maintaining and growing business with Valpak s Media Solutions with local and regional advertising customers.
1. Sell media campaigns that include Valpak.com, Digital media, SEO, SEM and Valpak Print Products. This role will be primarily focused on identifying, cultivating, and closing opportunities to a variety of different types of businesses.
2. Identify the advertising decision makers at prospective customer businesses to understand their needs in developing integrated marketing solutions and matching our product portfolio to their needs.
3. Prospect for new business daily by cold calling, street and email contact.
4. Create and manage prospect/client databases.
5. Conduct face-to-face presentations, closing selling opportunities, renewing , managing and maintaining acquired business to drive revenue and achieve overall revenue goals.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Excellent communication skills; on the phone, in person, in written communication
Strong presentation skills
Well-developed technological skills required (PC, Internet, MS Office, CRM, Mobile, iPad proficient)
Strong understanding of all digital media platforms and direct mail
Able to manage deadlines and to operate with a sense of urgency
Must be highly organized and detail oriented to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Must have a record of success working in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment.
Minimum 1 year experience in client relationship management and/or sales. Bachelor s Degree or equivalent preferred.
Valpak, one of the leading direct marketing companies in North America, is owned and operated by Cox Target Media, Inc., a subsidiary of Cox Media Group. Cox Target Media helps companies of all sizes connect with consumers to drive business results through its Valpak and Savings.com businesses.
With innovative & complementary digital advertising products, more than 170 FRANCHISEES provide Valpak's proven direct marketing products to over 65,000 businesses in North America. Valpak mails more than 20 billion coupons reaching over 45 million select households every month in over 100 markets. In all, nearly 500 million blue envelopes will mail annually. And we connect with millions of consumers every day through valpak.com and mobile apps.
Valpak offers and provides a competitive pay and benefits package including health and dental, paid time off, and 401(k) matching. We re hiring individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with SPEED, PASSION AND COURAGE.
Valpak is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Veterans/Women/Disabled.
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-CA-Los Angeles-100 Corporate Pointe
Other Locations:US-CA-Los Angeles-5670 Wilshire Blvd, US-CA-Ontario, US-CA-Los Angeles-2225 S Carmelina Ave, US-CA-Los Angeles-Los Angeles Remote
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 25 % of the Time