Media Scheduling Manager 9/7/2016
CSC Optimum Holdings, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MEDIA SCHEDULING MANAGER
Requisition ID: 29730BR
Location: Bethpage, New York
Position Type: Full Time
A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
An integral part of a collaborative marketing team that designs and builds personalized customer experiences and executes campaigns against a growing list of addressable media channels. Responsible for managing the planning, placement and analysis of owned media, including Cable TV inventory. Will execute reports on audience viewership, network and program ratings and household demographics to gather data supporting the right weight of media and where it should be placed to influence the targeted audience. Partners with advertising sales team to make the best use of surplus inventory. Will forecast inventory availability for future months and reconcile estimates against placed media. Develops media plans and tactics for each line of business/audience segment using an appropriate mix of networks supporting the message to ensure delivery on objectives and strategies. Reviews and analyzes product level data and Audience Measurement ratings to guide in network selection. Confirms full and proper usage of inventory avails. Develops advanced addressable TV segmentation, schedules and goals. Manages inventory adjustments based on updated goals and objectives during the broadcast month. Develops and maintains relationships with traffic personnel and advertising sales management to maximize cross-channel inventory. Provides reach/frequency analysis pre-campaign to determine flighting and campaign length. Provides post campaign reconciliation reporting. Research and identify innovative ways of utilizing cross channel bartered media in advertising plans. Interfaces with other departments to gather the information needed, including consumer research and product goals. * Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Business, or Computer Science is required
* 4 years of experience in Trafficking, Advanced Advertising and/or Media Planning/Buying
* Demonstrate ability to desegregate and analyze problems
* Comfortable making presentations
* Solid Management experience and track record in motivating and building strong peer teams
* Strong communicator and team player who can foster collaboration and build consensus across multiple constituencies
* Technical proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
* Media planning, measurement, and trafficking software (i.e. Strata-View, Novar/Eclipse/ACES)
* Strong understanding of Addressable television platforms and technologies (i.e. Visible World Conductor)
* Demonstrated ability to probe facts, identify and question assumptions, and analyze issue from different perspectives to inform, decision-making processes
* An enthusiastic team player with ability to motivate colleagues
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.