Media and Analytics Manager 9/2/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY YOU ARE AN OPERATIONS PERSON THAT HAS A TV BUYING BACKGROUND AND HAS FAMILIARITY WITH THE OX / MEDIAOCEAN PLATFORM. YOU WILL HAVE A GRASP OF THE MEDIA (PRIMARILY TV) WORKFLOW WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT. IDEALLY YOU WILL ALSO KNOW DATABASE MANAGEMENT / SQL.
The Media Operations Manager works closely with key stakeholders on the Media Investment/ Buying, Traffic, New Business and Cross Screen Engagement teams, deploying time-saving Apps, dashboards and workflow solutions to replace tedious manual processes with user friendly solutions that automate away pain points while boosting efficiency and accuracy.
In this role you will be responsible for engineering and implementing custom applications and workflow solutions in Alteryx and Tableau to automate data blending, prepping and cleansing, as well as automated reporting modules.
* Manipulate and architect existing setup for various campaigns, including all screens and options for client setup in our media buying system
* Work with various departments to ensure all data is properly handled and properly tracked in our media buying system
* Able to perform data cleansing, prepping and blending
* Advise on strategy related to back-end data tracking and communicate with client services teams with respect to media optimization strategy
* Oversee data research and the answering of data questions as needed to ensure that the data process is as efficient as possible
* Maintain relationships with outside vendors and work with teams to ensure setup is correctly executed and that processes are in place for proper data handling and analysis
* Design custom automated workflow solutions across departments for data analysis and reporting
* Investigate and troubleshoot data in Excel and other tools to ensure proper handling
* Architect Excel and other custom solutions needed to allow for data-based decision making
* Manage the integration of database and data warehouse outputs into our buying system
* Strategize with different departments to help impact results and improve campaign performance
* Evaluate emerging technology platforms across the media landscape and manage test campaigns
* Five (5)-plus years of experience understanding marketing and media data and systems
* Bachelor's degree
* Expert proficiency in MS Office programs Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills
* Deep understanding of setups and back-end codes
* Alteryx and/or Tableau experience preferred
* Strong in analytical and math skills