Medicaid Account Manager (eSHARS) (K - 12 Education) 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MEDICAID ACCOUNT MANAGER NEEDED FOR HOUSTON ISD (HOUSTON, TX)
As the Medicaid Account Manager, you would manage the financial functions of the Medicaid Finance and Consulting Services Department. Under the direction of senior management, assists in implementing operating policies and procedures that affect a department.
The right candidate should have:
1) 3+ years of experience and the ability to oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of Medicaid Administrative Case Management (MACM) team and the e-SHARS Medicaid electronic billing application for the School Health and Related Services (SHARS). You will manage the client decision support services for the district and client district's Medicaid initiatives, collaborates with other school districts to provide on-site client and administrative support, handle training, research, cost/revenue analysis, program development, implementation, and finance operations management for the district and each client district's Medicaid revenue generating programs.
2) Strong Sales and Marketing skills
-Responsible for developing new business and providing district Medicaid Finance Consulting services to client school districts. Recruit, market and facilitate demonstrations of the district's product capabilities and marketing operations, develop proposals for client school districts outlining proposed project structures, and negotiate/implement contractual agreements
3) Ability to manage the development and utilization of the management control and tracking systems, including system control programs, and management reporting for each client school district
4) Education: Bachelor's degreeRequired
5) Computer Skills: PeopleSoft preferred, SAP preferred, Chancery preferred