This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Full Time
Brookdale - 6737 W. Washington St. Suite 2300 Milwaukee, WI 53214
Job # MACOmkeWI068324
Responsible for using established guidelines, tracking resident data, processing charges and paperwork, reconciling resident accounts, submitting billing and researching denials and payments for Medicaid State payers including Managed Care Organizations (MCO's) for multiple states. Responds to written and verbal communications from residents, field personnel, financial/medical caseworkers and peers.
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Performs adjustments to the resident accounts based on census, cost share and rates. Maintains resident database for tracking authorizations, client obligations and charges.
* Submits monthly billing for multiple states through clearninghouse or web portals.
* Reviews payments from State and MCO's for accuracy; corresponds with payers, communities and caseworkers to correct or modify payments received. Identifies potential issues through review of daily, weekly, and monthly generated reports.
* Researches and processes refunds for Medicaid residents, State and MCO's.
* Researches, communicates and responds to inquiries from residents, family members, field staff and other departments.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of experience and education
* Excellent customer service skills
* Minimum Two years experience with Assisted Living Medicaid billing including state Medicaid programs and MCO programs with an emphasis on account resolution
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word, etc.)
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151194.aspx'