Medical Account Receivable Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Long Island NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist job in Melville, NY. This is a direct hire opportunity. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Accounts Receivable Specialist job include:
- Answering billing questions from the patients and clients relating to office visits, consultation bills, and EOBs
- Understanding and reaching insurance carrier EOBs, identify denials, and work claims accordingly
- Follow the department schedule
- Attend department meetings as scheduled
- Utilize internal billing software to sort, filter, summarize, and identify various account receivable trends
- Complete collection process for office visit/consult claims
- Maintain accurate entry and collection information
- Computer skills- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Access
- Knowledge of medical terminology, CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10, and HIPAA regulations
- Understanding of Insurance benefits and eligibility
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Accounts Receivable Specialist job in Melville, NY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled