Medical Administrative Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Decypher is seeking Medical Administrative Support candidates to support the US Navy, located at Lemoore, CA.
* Complete routine data preparation, distribution and file maintenance.
* Retrieve health information from the system utilizing the department/clinic Standard Operating Procedures.
* Provide services to perform a variety of clerical and administrative transactions such as scheduling, tracking, monitoring and reporting of active duty and all eligible beneficiaries.
* Routinely reviews, updates, formulates and prepares data gathered and submits reports from all facets of the referral program on monthly, quarterly and yearly presentation to the command.
* Provide specialized information, counseling and assistance services to all active duty, military and civilian providers, and beneficiaries concerning the supplemental care program and referral process
* Responsible for coordinating and organizing work concerning patient s treatment.
* Coordinate patient medical care, notify providers and clinics, and coordinates appropriate TAD.
* Check sure all medical record functions such as basic analysis, compiling data, retrieving and reviewing of medical records are accurate.
* Must be alert to patients requiring immediate treatment, must ensure that each patient treated is eligible for care and has complied with clinic/departments procedures.
* Must keep his/her office and work area in a clean, presentable, safe condition at all times.
* Possess a High School Diploma or GED certificate
* Maintain current certification in American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
* Possess knowledge of basic software including Microsoft Word and Excel
* Clearance: NACI
* Must be US Citizen
* Possess one (1) year of experience in medical administrative support services