Medical Assembler - Braiding Department with immediate start
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Maple Grove, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Do you have previous medical assembly experience* Are you focused on quality and a good team player* If so, we may have a great opportunity for you! A leading medical device company located in Maple Grove is seeking qualified candidates for a Braided Catheter Assembler opportunity. This is a 1st shift temporary-to-hire position that requires previous catheter, braiding, and bonding experience. A strong candidate will enjoy working with their hands and be looking to advance in the medical assembly field. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online now or email your resume to email@example.com.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Thursday from 6:30am to 3:45pm and Fridays from 6:30am to 11:30am.
Pay for this position starts around $13/hour and increases based on experience up to $16.50/hour.
Job Duties Include:
* Working in a clean room environment to assemble braided catheters
* Working with a variety of machines as well has hand tools
* Using a microscope for assembly and inspection
* Inspecting all products
* Documenting processes and daily progress in company computer systems
* Assisting with the general cleaning and up keep of the work environment
* Additional job duties as asked by the supervisor
Job Requirements include:
* At least a High School Diploma or GED
* At least 1 year of medical assembly experience, preferably within braiding or catheter assembly
* Strong teamwork skills, flexibility and attention to detail
* Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening or background check
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.