Medical Assisting Faculty
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
ECPI University faculty members are responsible for delivering quality, student-centered, hands-on, active instruction in order to prepare our students for success.
* Provide practical hands-on instruction to create an engaging learning environment.
* Employ instructional technology and active learning approaches in order to enhance the learning experience and achieve learning outcomes.
* Evaluate student academic performance using a variety of assessments and techniques.
* Participate in scheduled University activities.
* Stay current in subject matter through professional development.
* All other duties assigned.
* Bachelor s Degree in Health Care or related field from a regionally accredited educational institution; Master s Degree preferred.
* Current Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) or Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) preferred.
* 2 years work experience in medical assisting or a related field required.
* 2 years teaching or presentation experience a plus.
* Strong academic and professional record
* Strong active-learning skills for effective instruction
* Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment
* The highest levels of integrity at all times
* Orientation toward results
* Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* A focus on students and academic excellence
* Small class sizes
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An adult-focused accelerated schedule
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.