Medical Assisting Program Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
* Administer the academic programs in Medical Assisting
* Inform faculty and solicit their feedback about new and revised curriculum, course materials, and student and faculty resources
* Actively participate in the Institutional Effectiveness process for programs including academic program assessment and achievement of student learning outcomes
* Implement academic policies and procedures established by the University
* Evaluate and train faculty
* Teach assigned courses
* Participate in orientation, graduation, and other major academic and university events.
* Student Advising and course scheduling
* Faculty assignments
* Ensure all courses are taught using approved curriculum
* Bachelor's degree in the Health Care field; Master's degree preferred
* 3 years relevant medical work experience
* Supervisory experience preferred
* Teaching experience required
* Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to manage in an academic organization.
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail and deadline
* Demonstrated experience with academic planning, including program development and innovation; strategic planning; and financial management
* Demonstrated commitment to diversity among students, faculty and staff
* Exceptional interpersonal skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Familiarity with regional accreditation process a plus
* Ability to create and maintain relationships
* Motivated, self-starter and ability to work independently
* Problem-solving ability
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* Professional work environment
* Student centered, hands-on learning environment
* Flexible day and evening schedules
* Talented and committed co-workers
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.