This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Houston Northwest, TX Houston Northwest, TX
- Job Type
- Job Classification
Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
High School Diploma or GED
- Salary Range
$15.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- Number of Positions
- Required Licenses/Certificates
Adecco is recruiting for energetic Medical Billing candidates please see details below.
This position will be the revenue cycle representative for designated business operations. The individual will be responsible for assisting in revenue cycle projects, driving performance, and provide support to the operations remote team; strong communication skills are required.
• One to Three years of related experience with medical billing and follow-up
• Preferred Hospital Part A facility Billing experience (Medicare DDE experience as well as other carriers)
• Strong customer service experience is required
• Experience Microsoft Office programs
• Strong problem solving, analytic, conceptual and critical thinking skills
• Self-motivated to quickly learn and understand new concepts and technologies
• Business acumen and proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional areas
• Proficiency in the use of personal computers and Excel and/or Microsoft Office for communication and report generation;
• Knowledge of healthcare billing/follow up.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to positively interact with a variety of personnel, in a fast paced environment.
• Proficient skills to collect organize and produce actionable.
• Possess effective oral and written skills.
• Possess effective time management skills to permit handling of large workload
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• Assist with the reconciling and hard copy billing as required
• Assist with special billing as required
• Support refund processing
• Performs other duties as assigned
Presently the hours are 8am 5pm EST, subject to change during the course of this engagement and the potential for overtime
If you are interested in this position, please apply now! Company will be scheduling interviews over the next week. Training class will begin soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled