Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Medical Billing Specialist in Lima, OH This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Medical Billing Specialist you will be responsible for medical billing and coding. The ideal candidate is computer literate, able to focus for long periods of time, works well under pressure and performs job duties at a quick pace. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Data Entry Clerk job include:
• Excellent computer skills are mandatory
• Strong communication skills – oral and written
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work independently, and as a team
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Maintain HIPAA confidentiality at all times
• Maintain a professional attitude
• 1-3 years of billing experience required
• Medical billing/coding certificate considered a plus
• In-depth knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, Worker's Compensation and commercial insurance
• Knowledge of government regulatory requirements and commercial contracts
• Knowledge of ICD-10, CP, HCPCS and Medical Terminology
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Medical Billing job in Lima, OH or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled