Medical Claims Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Growing, dynamic company is looking for dedicated and experienced medical claims professionals to become a part of their subrogation team! On the subrogation team, you will be responsible for identifying and determining case values for claims by reviewing beneficiaries' medical history, and verifying, creating, and updating cases from all incoming documents from various sources.
TEMP TO HIRE position
Full-time, 40hrs / week
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a professional office environment, OR at least 1 year of experience in a professional environment if applicant has an associates degree
- Medical coding, CPT and ICD9/ICD10 coding certificate desired
- Experience working in a legal office OR insurance industry (casualty or health insurance) is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) is a plus
- Medicaid and/or Medicare knowledge preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is REQUIRED We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.