Medical Claims Processor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you looking for a Medical Claims Processor role with a reputable company in Phoenix, AZ?
You would be responsible for processing and adjudicating incoming medical claims and deciding whether to pay or deny the claim. Experience working for an insurance provider in a claims processing position is a must. The company is looking to setup and interview candidates as soon as possible. Your pay would be $16.00 - $18.00 per hour to start out!
The Medical Claims Processing Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Intake of medical claims from patients and physician offices
- Adjudicating and processing those claims, sometimes denying them if lacking enough information or coverage
- Accurate data entry and documentation in company's database and systems
- Meeting and adhering to daily production goals and metrics
- A minimum of 2+ years of medical claims experience
- Strong typing skills with speed and accuracy, as well as intermediate to advanced grasp on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook software
- Qualified candidates will be used to working in a team setting and pursuing personal production goals daily
If you fit the qualifications for the Medical Claims Processor Job in Phoenix, AZ, Please send Manda a copy of your resume in word format today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.