Medical Claims and Billing auditor - to $19hr great work environment!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Large medical firm is seeking a candidate with an eye for detail! In this role, your duties will include:
1. CPT coding of the E&M and procedures on all work comp visits
2. Auditing all the workers comp visit records to ensure that the services entered into the medical record by the provider are reflected in the bill that no charges are missed.
3. Read and audit PR-4 report to make sure that all components of patient care reflected in report are accurately reflected in the billed charges. If charges are missing in medical record then they must be added by billing clerk to EMR to be billed
4. Familiarity with work comp first aid claims and ensure accuracy of bill sent to employer
5. Audit and review all charges on employer paid services, such as drug screens and physicals, to ensure charges for services that were provided are billed to client.
6. Add charges for any new dispensed medications and DME?s into the EMR so they can be accurately charged to insurance carrier on work comp claims.
7. Set up billing account on work comp clients to ensure that work comp carrier information is accurate in regards to policy number and bills are sent to appropriate claims processing center location.
8. Ensure that any charges from an outside third party vendor that are billed to us as part of employer paid services, such as laboratory or radiologist charges, are in the bill going to employer so these charges are not missed.
Desired background would be a candidate that has experience in work comp billing and CPT coding, familiarity with the basics of EMR?s, and experience with billing business to business services.
This position is set to fill ASAP! If you have the experience listed above, then send your resume for immediate consideration today or call and ask for Kym for more information.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.