Medical Device Assembler
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 'Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Medical Device Assembly job in Dublin, OH in a production environment. This is a temporary opportunity. As a Medical Device Assembly you will be responsible for assembling small plastic medical parts for a well-known company. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Medical Device Assembly job include:
- Performs basic assembly of products
- Uses flow charts, bill of material and assembly drawings
- Maintains neat and orderly work area
- Meets all quality, quantity standards through good manufacturing processes
- May perform mechanical assembly
- Use good hand/eye coordination to meet production goals
- 3 months of experience in a factory production environment
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Experience soldering and fabrication will be considered an advantage
- Must be able to pass a background check with no felonies and a drug screening
- Willing to work in a Clean Room Production Environment (i.e. hairnet/beard net/gown)
Shift & Pay:
* 1st shift 4:00am - 3:00pm - Sunday night - Thursday night/ $9.95 p/hour
* 2nd shift 2:30pm - 1:00am Monday - Friday/ $10.20 p/hour
* 3rd shift 10:30pm - 7:00am Sunday - Thursday/ $10.30 p/hour
* Mandatory Overtime
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
When asked to select branch, enter “Columbus, Ohio” and select “440 Polaris Pkwy or enter “5885” for the Polaris General Staffing branch.
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.