Medical Device Quality Engineer 8/16/2016
North Haven, CT
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for MEDICAL DEVICE QUALITY ENGINEER for our client in NORTH HAVEN, CT
JOB TITLE: MEDICAL DEVICE QUALITY ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: NORTH HAVEN, CT
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Knowledge about FDA QSR 820, ISO13485 and Plastic Molding technology.
* Experience 4-6 years quality experience
* Work with the team to perform FMEA, DOE.
* Perform Validations (IQ, OQ, PQ, MSA and CQ)
* Develop Control plans, Inspection instruction, Perform Audit and reports.
* Work on CAPA's, CAR's and manage DHF records.
* Participate in quality assurance activities for design, testing, materials, release of Components and products.