Medical Device Sales - Orthopedics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONMEDICAL DEVICE SALES - ORTHOPEDICS
Seeking Top Ranked, Well Documented Medical Device Reps
Background in Medical Device: Spine or Orthopedics.
Our Medical Device Client has some of the leading products used in neurology, regenerative medicine and orthopedic surgery. This position involves presentation to surgeons as well as being in the OR, but NO ON CALL/BEEPER! They are seeking a W2 Full line Orthopedic Sales rep to cover an existing billing. Responsibilities will include managing and growing existing clients as well as penetrating new business opportunities.
* Medical Device Reps in Spine or Orthopedics
* OR experiencerequired
* Seeking reps with longevity in positions, with most recent role 2-4years+
* College Degree (Required)
* 3-5years+ experience in Device: Orthopedic or Spine
* Documented sales success (stats, rankings, quota achievements)
* Consistent years of over 100% to plan with Awards, Trips, etc
* OR Experience
* Year1 earnings based on performance $130,000 - $150,000++
* Accelerated Commission plan for over 100% to plan
* Compensation based on your experience / current billings of existing territory
* Uncapped Commissions
* Expense Account / Car Allowance
* Lap Top, Mobile, Home Office
* Full Benefit Package
Direct SalesRecruiting, LLC, (DSR) and DirectHR are National Recruitment organizations partnering with National, Regional and Local Clients to bring qualified candidates a career and a future. DSR offers over 50years combined Recruitment, Sales and Management experience. We are, along with our clients, an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. A M/F/D/V