Medical Device - Surgical Instruments
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMEDICAL DEVICE - SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS
Driven. Performance. Leader. Vision. Integrity:
An exciting time for a New Challenge and a New Career!
Our client is expanding! They are a world leader in developing and marketing high quality surgical instruments. Devices that are used in cranial and spinal procedures, peripheral nerve repair, small bone and joint injuries and the repair and reconstruction of soft tissue. Seeking candidates with backgrounds in Capital Sales and Surgical Instrument device sales.
* Year one projected earnings @ $120,000 - $150,000++
* Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions
* Existing Book of Business
* Expense Account / Car Allowance
* Lap Top, Mobile, Home Office
* Full Benefit Package
* College degree required
* Min. 2+ years Business to Business sales experience
* Min. 2+ years' experience in Capital / Surgical device sales
* Documented sales success (stats, rankings, quota achievements)
* Consistent years of over 100% to plan with Awards, Trips, etc
* Minimal travel - approximately 25%
Direct Sales Recruiting, LLC, (DSR) and DirectHR are National Recruitment organizations partnering with National, Regional and Local Clients to bring qualified candidates a career and a future. DSR offers over 50 years combined Recruitment, Sales and Management experience. We are, along with our clients, an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. A M/F/D/V