Medical Director - Internal Medicine
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 40 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our clinical operations activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Medical Director to join our dynamic team. The Medical Director will have overall responsibility for providing medical, scientific, and strategic leadership for the successful planning, execution, and reporting of clinical trials. Additionally, this role acts as the Medpace internal medical expert and will serve as a medical resource for the review, presentation, and interpretation of results in the Clinical Study Report. The Medical Director will also be involved in the development of new clinical projects, including study design, protocol, and project plans as required. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise in Internal Medicine and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
* Provide medical management and expertise for clinical trials;
* Contribute medical expertise to study reports, regulatory documents, and manuscripts;
* Manage safety issues in clinical trials and work closely with associates in evaluation and assessment of the trials;
* Participate in new business development through involvement in proposal and sponsor meetings as requested;
* Coordinate with other departments in all phases of the studies and trials including feasibility assessments, design processes, educational efforts, management of medical information, and reviewing and editing of medical documents;
* Follow specific research related protocol and lead others in strict adherence to the policies.
* Must have an M.D. with current medical licensure;
* Must have experience as an Internal Medicine Physician;
* Must have prior clinical trial research experience; and
* Previous experience in pharmaceutical-related clinical research is preferred.
* Travel: up to 20%
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets