Medical First Responder - Part Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title
MEDICAL FIRST RESPONDER - PART TIME
Allied Universal is proudly celebrating 50 years of being in business and is the largest privately owned security organization in the U.S.
The starting pay rate for this part time position is $14.00 / hour.
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees. If you like being part of a winning team and providing exceptional customer service, we may have an opportunity for you!
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal is currently seeking passionate applicants who love working with people to join our team as an MFR Officer.
The successful MFR candidate is responsible for providing services at assigned locations. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Foot patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
* Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
* Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
* Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and
* Respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
Qualified applicants for the MFR position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required..
* Must be licensed with the Michigan Department of Community Health - Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Section.
* Prior MFR experience required.
* Ability to work under psychologically stressful conditions.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including night shift and weekend work.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Midwest - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days