Medical Market Product Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
EBSCO Information Services
EBSCO Information Services (EIS) provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of our end-users. Headquartered in Ipswich, MA, EIS employs more than 3,300 people worldwide. We are the leader in our field due to our cutting-edge technology, forward-thinking philosophy, and top-notch workforce. EIS, a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., based in Birmingham, AL, is ranked in the top 200 of the nation s largest, privately held corporations according to Forbes magazine. EBSCO is a company that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We are looking for the best. If you are too, we encourage you to explore our unique opportunities.
Medical Market Product Manager
* Responsible for day to day management of assigned medical products. Management includes functioning as subject matter expert, working closely with marketing, sales, support, and customers to understand current product needs and identify future product opportunities.
* Participation in the ongoing development of assigned product lines including identification of functional and content requirements and improvements based on market and sales feedback.
* Manage the relationships with external partners that impact assigned products (i.e. EMR vendors, Learning Management vendors, etc).
* Work as Epic owner in a SAFe development environment, and be responsible for product-centric projects and features from business case through go-to-market release.
* Produce business cases for products following the EIS Roadmap Methodology.
* Understand the requirements of the market. Stay current on market trends and function as knowledge expert on competitive products.
* Function as a subject matter expert on the integration and access of assigned products into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems.
* Analyze and function as a subject matter expert on current and future regulatory requirements that impact assigned products (i.e. Meaningful Use, HL7).
* Assist sales via telephone calls and occasional visits to customer sites as well as developing sales tools & providing product support to medical marketing team.
* Establish goals, objectives and milestones and contribute to the creation of plans for EIS efforts to market assigned products.
* Positive Attitude
* Good Judgement
* Open Communication
* Desire to Make an Impact
* Eager to Understand
* Team Player
* Minimum of 3 years direct product ownership and development.
* Minimum of 3 years experience within the medical market, actively developing medical research products.
* Minimum of 5 years experience with software development lifecycle methodologies, specifically SAFe or Agile.
* Minimum of 3 years developing mobile products, and a thorough understanding of current mobile technologies and implementation approaches.
* Direct P&L management of a specific product line.
* Experience with customer research approaches and methodologies; demonstrable involvement in 2 minor and 1 major ( 6 participants) customer research initiatives.
* Proficiency with SDLC software (e.g. Rally, Microsoft TFS, Jira, etc.).
* Minimum of 2 years experience using SDLC software (e.g. Rally, Microsoft TFS, Jira, etc.).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; minimum of 2 years of active presenting and experience developing and delivering dynamic presentations.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (3 year minimum), including Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously; Minimum of 2 years working in multi-tasking environment.
* Experience working directly with outside development and service vendors; minimum of 2 years or 2 major projects.
* Solid understanding of current authentication methods, search technologies (and approaches).
* SEO experience a plus.
* Data, analytics, usage, and telemetry experience and knowledge a plus.
Why the North Shore of Boston and EBSCO are great places to live and work!
Here at EBSCO we will provide relocation assistance to the best and brightest people. We are 45 minutes outside of Boston just minutes from the beach in Ipswich, MA. Ipswich is a part of the North Shore and contains a wide variety of locally owned shops, restaurants, and farms. It is not only a great area to work but to raise a family. Below are resources for you to review to better familiarize yourself with Ipswich and the North Shore area. If you have any questions please don t hesitate to reach out to EBSCO s Talent Acquisition Team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.