Medical Readiness Admin Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Cherokee Nation Mission Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Individual Medical Readiness (IMR) and Fully Medically Ready (FMR) are the basic principles of force sustainment for National Guard forces. Medical health is vital for force health protection, and failure to achieve a standard level of medical health could preclude a Soldier from deploying. Medical Readiness is a command responsibility.
The National Guard in Marietta, Georgia is in need of a Medical Readiness Administrative Specialist (MRAS) to provide individual medical, behavioral health and dental readiness support to the Georgia Army National Guard (GAARNG).
• Responsible for tracking and coordinating all state medical records
• Perform scanning and indexing of all state medical records
• Communicate medical records transactions (pick-ups and deliveries)
• Review records for completeness and filing accuracy
• Report directly to the MRRA
• Assist with SRP duties (compiling packets, pulling records, IMR print-outs, creating data spread sheets, distributing/tracking records at the event and forwarding records to the MOB station) as necessary
• Ensure compliance related to the creation, filing, maintenance, storage, safeguarding, and distribution of Soldier Treatment Records (STR’s), otherwise known as medical records
• Create, maintain, validate and process medical records for current members, new accession and retirees IAW AR 40-66 in the electronic HRR, MODS and applicable databases
• Process medical records for individuals scheduled for Basic Military Training, Technical School, transfer and discharge
• Prescreen medical records for medical/dental health issues that will require government evaluation for deployment eligibility
• Conduct annual medical/dental record reviews for proper documents and accuracy
• Review in-coming medical/dental records to ensure all necessary documents are provided
• Provide government approved information, records, and documents to the specific requester within the provisions of the Privacy Act and the Freedom of Information Act
• Provide clerical support to the medical staff
• Real-time Data Processing & Uploading capability
• MEDPROS Web Data Entry (MWDE) access and data entry
• Electronic PHA Upload
• Soldier Treatment Record (STR) entry into the HRR module
• MEDCHART and eProfile access and data entry
• Travel may be required to SRP sites throughout the State
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with medical records
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook,
• Knowledge of MODS (MEDPROS, eProfile, MHA, TMDS) and MEDCHART (Denclass, HRR, eCase) along with SIBX and RCAS.
• OSHA & HIPAA Compliance Training
• Compliance with Government directives, regulations and policies
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Job # 10446 online at www.cherokee-cnhs.com
Established in 2009, Cherokee Nation Healthcare Services (CNHS) provides medical supplies and a wide range of services, including financial recovery, patient appointing, recruiting, credentialing and placement of clinical, administrative and housekeeping personnel for numerous federal agencies and commercial clients. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNHS is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf