Medical Records Field Tech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number
Medical Records Field Tech
We are building on the success of today for the future. CIOX Health (formerly ECS & Healthport) has a proven track record that goes back 40 years when we helped establish the industry of release of information. We are advancing the way health information is managed and your trusted partner in the management of protected health information. We specialize in Chart Retrieval Services, Credentialing Site Reviews, and Electronic Medical Record Storage. We continue to meet the growing demand for our services by expanding our network of skilled staff to provide our clients with immediate and secure professional services.
CIOX Health / ECS is an established nationwide company looking for individuals with medical record experience. This is a temporary position where individuals will be engaged to scan medical records in various provider offices. This is a project related position and applicants must be able to commit to the project for 6 9 months. Applicants must be available to be scheduled Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm not including travel time. Training and equipment will be provided.
* Compensation is hourly and varies based on project.
* Competitive reimbursements for drive time and mileage are available.
* There is also opportunity to earn a $35.00 per week bonus.
* Travel to and from medical offices arriving on time and in a business casual appearance.
* Scan medical charts at various medical facilities via our predesignated process
* Use company provided scanner or flash drive to scan medical
* Upload scanned charts to our corporate data center using your high-speed internet connection at home
Professional / Technical / Requirements
* Working knowledge of medical records and terminology
* Ability to work independently
* Able to wear business casual attire and be professional at all times
* Prefer strong communication & organizational skills
* Must comply with all aspects of ECS s policies and procedures
* Must have in home high speed wireless internet, a functioning printer and a personal computer / laptop
* Capable computer skills using a laptop, scanner/printer and flash drive
* Must have the ability to maneuver a 45lb equipment case in and out of your personal vehicle
* Must have reliable transportation (capable of traveling up to a minimum of 50 miles one way per day)
* While performing the duties of this job, the Employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The Employee regularly is required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, bend, twist, reach, use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The Employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to 45 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, ability to adjust focus, and manual dexterity in combination with eye/hand coordination. The employee must stay within one area for long periods of time. At times, work area is a small place. Regular attendance during standard business hours will be required of the employee. Also, some job sites require walking up and down stairs with no elevator access.
Experience in any of the following positions is a plus:
RN, LPN, Medical Billing / Coding, CNA, Medical Administration, Medical Assistant, Clinical, Admissions, Personal Care, Mental Health, Chiropractic, Patient Services, Health Information Specialist, Medical Records Clerk, Clinical Care, or any other similar fields that has working knowledge of medical charts.
EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Send This Job to a Friend
EEO Employer F/M/Vet/Disabled