Medical Records Tech - Part Time (Benefits) - MPMC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Mountain Point Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONMountain Point Medical Center, a campus of Jordan Valley Medical Center, is a 44-bed full-service hospital serving the residents of northern Utah County. Conveniently located in Lehi, Mountain Point is easily accessible from I-15 and SR-92 just east of Thanksgiving Point. Mountain Point offers comprehensive health care services delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment.
Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Care, Women s Health, Surgical Services, Diagnostic Imaging, and Maternity Care.
MEDICAL RECORDS TECH:
* Reviews medical records after discharge for completeness in compliance with the hospital's bylaws, DNV standards, and federal and state requirements.
* Assures that patient abstracts are correctly entered into the medical record deficiency system.
* Demonstrates support of the Medical Center's mission, values and vision in all actions and interactions.
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Preferred knowledge of CMS standards and state requirements.
* One or more years of clerical experience.
* Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written English. Additional languages are strongly preferred.
IASIS Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
MOUNTAIN POINT MEDICAL CENTER IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF.
Job: Medical Records Technician
Primary Location: Utah-Lehi
Organization: Mountain Point Medical Center
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Employee Status: Part Time Benefit Eligible 30-35 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Days
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled