This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 1/12/2017
Partners Community Physicians Organization(PCPO)
JOB DESCRIPTIONGeneral Summary/Overview: Reporting to the Director of Ancillary Services, the Medical Technologist is responsible for performing all diagnostic testing and quality controls, prepares reagents, reports all results according to established policies and procedures, review and oversee moderate to high complexity testing, monitor and maintain computer applications, maintain equipment and supplies and perform other duties as assigned. Hours for this role are Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 12:30pm-9:00pm.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform technical laboratory functions including chemistry, hematology, and urinalysis.
* Conduct analyses of results and record accurately into computer system.
* Maintain equipment and supplies as needed.
* Comply with all policies and OSHA regulations related to safety, cleanliness, and infection control.
* In-depth knowledge of medical technology and instruments usage.
* Skill in analyzing specimens by means of approved testing procedures.
* Thorough understanding of interpreting and reporting results.
* Ability to organize effectively and work quickly with high level of accuracy.
* Ability to exercise independent judgment.
Varied activities including standing, walking, sitting, bending, reaching, and lifting.
Primarily laboratory setting. Exposure to communicable diseases, toxic substances, fumes, and hazardous materials. CRMA is a equal employment opportunity employer.