Medical Technologist-Full Time- 11p-7a
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Odessa Regional Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsible for the processing of laboratory specimens and reporting of results in all areas of the clinical laboratory. Maintains laboratory records. Follows laboratory policies and procedures; maintains quality control practices in the Laboratory. Participates in Performance Improvement activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to Neonate to Geriatric.
* Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry or Biology.
* Current certification as a Medical Technologist, Medical Lab Technician or Medical Laboratory Scientist to perform as a generalist.
* Eligibility to sit for certification exam as Medical Technologist, Medical Lab Technician or Medical Laboratory Scientist to perform as a generalist. Must obtain certification within 1 year of hire date.
* Must be able to perform testing in the following specialties; blood bank, chemistry, hematology, microbiology, serology/immunology.
* Current certification in BLS (American Heart Association CPR)
Primary Location: Texas-Odessa
Organization: Odessa Regional Medical Center
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Nights
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled