Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technicians
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 3/8/2017
Spectrum Healthcare Resources Colorado
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a opportunity for a civilian MRI Technologist at Ft Carson Army Hospital, CO. This contract position offers:
- Full Time Hours
- Weekday and Weekend shifts available, must be flexible
- Excellent Benefits
- Paid Time Off
The MRI Technologist will meet the following requirements:
- Must be a graduate from a radiography program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiological Education (JCERT)
- Current registration as a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist
- Radiologic Technologist or Radiation Therapist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and have a minimum of five years' experience as a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist
- Minimum of one year of experience within the last two years on MR imaging with any form of MRI equipment
- Current Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 730 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 7,100 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.