Medical and Healthcare Administrative Opportunities
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONHiring Immediately For:
- Intake Coordinators
- Front Office / Back Office
- Surgery Scheduling
- Strong administrative skills
- Appointment Scheduling
- Experience in a medical or healthcare setting
- Bilingual (preferred, but not necessary)
- Familiar with ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes
- Some educational background in medical / healthcare preferred but not necessary
- Exceptional level of professionalism and customer service skills
- Knowledge of insurance verification (MediCal and MediCare a plus)
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong administrative, front-desk and reception skills
- Experience with scheduling appointments and meetings (preferably medical and/or surgery)
- Familiarity with medical terminology and verbiage
- Written Correspondence
- Microsoft Office proficiency We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Apply online for immediate consideration, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries.