Medicare Billing Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Senior Care Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONOversee functional day to day operations of centralized Medicare Billing department.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent medical billing experience
* Two (2)+ years in a medical billing supervisory / management position
* Five (5+ years of experience with long-term care medical billing
* Experience using American Healthtech patient accounting software
* Ability to stay on task and meet deadlines in a high volume and fast paced environment
* Analytical and problem solving skills associated with resident accounts receivable management
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Personal computer skills proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel and Word
* Oversee functional day to day operations of centralized Medicare Billing department
* Provide guidance and support to Medicare Billing department staff
* Prepare departmental summary reports for Vice President of Revenue Cycle
* Responsible for End of Month close processes performed by Medicare Billing Department
* Ensure department meets calendar deadlines for claims submission
* Manage user accounts for various billing software applications
* Ensure Medicare Billing team follows policies and procedures related to claims filing, account audits, and cash posting
* Ensure accurate and timely posting of Medicare deposits by billing team
Normal schedule is Monday -- Friday; additional hours will be required on evenings, weekends and some holidays to meet deadlines