This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION The role of a Reimbursement Denials Advocate is key to optimizing cash collection. By diligently working claim denials, research, and submitting appeal packages with the highest level of accuracy, the successful candidate will achieve their goals as well as contribute to the team's goals.
Our Billing team is focused on continuous improvement so we welcome deep thinkers who analyze the root cause and recommend corrective action.
Are you a go-getter, energetic, and persuasive individual that enjoys problem solving* Have you spent 1-3 years in the healthcare billing arena* If that is you, let us know!
* Detail-oriented with focus on accuracy.
* Analytical and able to find root cause
* Ability to multitask with software manage multiple systems including CRM, Fastrack, Endeavor, MVP, Paypal and Call on Demand phone system in a fast-paced environment
* Successful and timely submission of appeals and other insurance claims
* Demonstrated ability to consulting with physicians and hospital referral sources is preferred
* 1 year of billing experience required
* 3 years of Medicare and insurance billing preferred in Oxygen or HME/DME
* 1-3 years appeals experience a plus
* A complete understanding of Medicare program rules is preferred
* Experience with Fastrack, BrightTree, Oracle, and/or Excel preferred
* Bachelor's degree preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen's offices has a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
See the Inogen Team in action:
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan * 401 (K) plan available for all employees * Health, dental, vision insurance * Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program * Life Insurance * Long Term Disability * Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays * Employee Assistance Program
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people\'s lives