Medicare Medical Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
California City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for MEDICARE MEDICAL DIRECTOR for our client in WEST REGION, CA
JOB TITLE: MEDICARE MEDICAL DIRECTOR
JOB LOCATION: WEST REGION, CA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required Medicare Medical Director
* Interprets existing policies and develops new policies based on changes in the healthcare or medical arena.
* Leads, develops, directs, and implements clinical and non-clinical activities that impact health care quality, cost and outcomes.
* Supports the Medical Management staff ensuring timely and consistent responses to members and providers.
* Identifies and develops opportunities for innovation to increase effectiveness and quality.
* Serves as a resource and consultant to other areas of the company.
* Serves on company committees.
* Represents company to external entities and/or serves on external committees.
* Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
* 10+ to 15years experience
* Management ExperienceRequired - No
* Minimum Education - Master's Degree
* Willingness to Travel - Occasionally