This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
Lake Oswego, OR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Part-Time DaY/EVE Shift Medication Aide: The Stafford
Must apply online at: www.teamavamere.com or in person, at facility
The Stafford- Boutique Retirement Community
1200 Overlook Drive
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
The primary responsibility of this position is to administer medications to residents and assist with other aspects of their daily care and routine.
* Administer medications to residents as ordered by the attending physician, under the direction of the Director of Health Services and according to the policies, procedures and practices of the facility.
* Provide care to residents following the service plan and assist in updating each resident s service plan.
* Respond to resident calls and emergencies promptly and provide first aid assistance.
* Assist with daily ADL s such as bathing, dressing and eating.
* Document and communicate any changes pertaining to residents and complete all reports in a timely matter.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum 1 year experience in a healthcare setting.
* Experience administering medications in accordance with established clinical standards and requirements of this state.
* Knowledge and experience caring for and interacting with residents of this nature.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
The Stafford Retirement Community offers independent living and assisted living services. Designed as a destination resort, The Stafford is located in beautiful Lake Oswego, Oregon and serves Portland and surrounding communities. Our mission is to encourage independence while offering the assistance you need, when you need it. Come dine in our own in-house restaurant, enjoy an evening at our movie theater, spend a day at our spa, or join one of our art classes or social events. Our main goal is for you enjoy life. Join our team as we are currently seeking to add to our top notch talent!