This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Medication Aid: Avamere at Bethany
Full-time Day Shift and Part-time Noc shift available!
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere at Bethany
16360 NW Avamere Court
Portland, OR 97229
The primary responsibility of this position is to administer medications to residents and assist with other aspects of their daily care and routine.
* Administer medications to residents as ordered by the attending physician, under the direction of the Director of Health Services and according to the policies, procedures and practices of the facility.
* Provide care to residents following the service plan and assist in updating each resident s service plan.
* Respond to resident calls and emergencies promptly and provide first aid assistance.
* Assist with daily ADL s such as bathing, dressing and eating.
* Document and communicate any changes pertaining to residents and complete all reports in a timely matter.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum 1 year experience in a healthcare setting.
* Experience administering medications in accordance with established clinical standards and requirements of this state.
* Knowledge and experience caring for and interacting with residents of this nature.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere at Bethany offers independent living, assisted living and memory care. We are nestled between a beautifully manicured golf course and a public park with well-maintained walking trails in our backyard offers our residents a scenic and peaceful place for seniors. Our dedication to quality care is recognized on a national level by the American Health Care Association as a recipient of the Silver National Quality Award. Avamere at Bethany is currently seeking top notch talent with a passion for the geriatric population to join our all-star team.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER