This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
Saint Helens, OR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Part-Time Medication Aide: Avamere at St. Helens
Various shifts available (includes weekends)
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere at St. Helens
2400 Gable Rd
St. Helens , Oregon 97051
The primary responsibility of this position is to administer medications to residents and assist with other aspects of their daily care and routine.
* Administer medications to residents as ordered by the attending physician, under the direction of the Director of Health Services and according to the policies, procedures and practices of the facility.
* Provide care to residents following the service plan and assist in updating each resident s service plan.
* Respond to resident calls and emergencies promptly and provide first aid assistance.
* Assist with daily ADL s such as bathing, dressing and eating.
* Document and communicate any changes pertaining to residents and complete all reports in a timely matter.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum 1 year experience in a healthcare setting.
* Experience administering medications in accordance with established clinical standards and requirements of this state.
* Knowledge and experience caring for and interacting with residents of this nature.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere at St. Helens offers spacious independent senior living cottages, assisted living apartments and memory care. Enjoy activities such as scheduled outings to restaurants and shopping in our 15-passenger van, or stay in and have dinner at our Bridgepoint Restaurant. Stroll through our courtyard and across the walking bridge, or spend some time in the sun tending to your garden bed. We value each our residents and are proud to be a recipient of the AHCA National Bronze Award for Quality. Avamere at St. Helens is currently seeking top notch talent with a passion for the geriatric population to join our all-star team.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER