- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Mednet- Cardiac Specialist
EKG Technician/Cardiac Specialist/ECG Technician/Telemetry Technician/Telemetry Monitoring Specialist/Monitoring Specialist
Open to: full-time (40 hours/week)
**all shifts require alternating weekends and holidays
Responsible for processing all patient activated recordings and processing all inbound telephone calls from patients and physicians/accounts.
* Analyze/interpret Arrhythmia, ECAT and HT-Wireless patient activations, triggers and trends (within skill level) using Cardiostation and ECG Viewer.
* Select high quality ECG strips that are representative of the patient s heart rhythm.
* Complete understanding of the Physician Notification Criteria.
* Notify QA staff of abnormal recordings.
* Monitor Arrhythmia Call Takers.
* Perform all the duties and responsibilities of an Arrhythmia Call Taker.
* Answer all inbound telephone calls from patients and doctors/accounts in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Participate in Continuing Education testing to ensure quality standards are met. Must maintain acceptable test scores.
* Provide impeccable customer service and technical support to patients and customers.
* Previous ECG analysis experience is required.
* Successfully able to complete Heartcare s ECG Analysis Training Program.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task.
* Excellent computer skills.
* Demonstrates mature, sound judgment.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Graduate of Cardiovascular or similar technical training school program preferred, not required.
* Preferred: CCT or CRAT certification or Telemetry RN/Nurse with active ACLS
The company is an equal opportunity employer.
Mednet BioTelemetry Healthcare