Mednet- Cardiac Specialist 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
CARDIAC TECHNICIAN - EWING, NJ
MONDAY- FRIDAY (3:00PM - 11:00PM) *Rotating Holidays & Weekends*
Everywhere Health Goes, We Go.
Want to grow your career in the healthcare & medical device industry with an organization leading the way in the advancement of mobile health services* Apply today to join our team at BioTelemetry, Inc. as a Holter/EKG Technician in our Ewing, NJ branch. We offer competitive wages, multiple shifts, full-time benefits, 401K match, PTO, and much more!
We are striving to be the world leader in the delivery of health information by providing innovative products and services that will improve quality of life and reduce cost of care and we want you to be a part of it.
**Looking to hire ASAP**
* Analyze/interpret Arrhythmia, ECAT and HT-Wireless patient activations, triggers and trends (within skill level) using Cardiostation and ECG Viewer.
* Select high quality ECG strips that are representative of the patient s heart rhythm.
* Complete understanding of the Physician Notification Criteria.
* Notify QA staff of abnormal recordings.
* Monitor Arrhythmia Call Takers.
* Perform all the duties and responsibilities of an Arrhythmia Call Taker.
* Answer all inbound telephone calls from patients and doctors/accounts in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Participate in Continuing Education testing to ensure quality standards are met. Must maintain acceptable test scores.
* Provide impeccable customer service and technical support to patients and customers.
* Previous ECG analysis experience is required.
* Successfully able to complete Heartcare s ECG Analysis Training Program.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task.
* Excellent computer skills.
* Demonstrates mature, sound judgment.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Graduate of Cardiovascular or similar technical training school program preferred, not required.
* Preferred: CCT or CRAT certification or Telemetry RN/Nurse with active ACLS
The company is an equal opportunity employer.
Mednet BioTelemetry Healthcare