Mednet- Enrollment Specialist 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
ENROLLMENT SPECIALIST - EWING, NJ
Monday - Friday
11:00AM - 7:30PM
Everywhere Health Goes, We Go.
Want to grow your career in the healthcare & medical device industry with an organization leading the way in the advancement of mobile health services* Apply today to join our team at BioTelemetry, Inc. as an Enrollment Specialist in our Ewing, NJ branch. We offer competitive wages, multiple shifts, full-time benefits, 401K match, PTO, and much more!
We are striving to be the world leader in the delivery of health information by providing innovative products and services that will improve quality of life and reduce cost of care and we want you to be a part of it.
* Answers incoming phone calls; return calls
* Provide excellent customer service and technical support to patients and clients
* Manages data entered into the CardioStation database
* Obtains medical necessity/physician notes for Holter/Arrhythmia/MCOT enrollments
* Completes patient s registration and process FFS billing
* Schedules hook up and follow up appointments for MCOT and Wireless events
* Updates patient information in database
* Follows up on requests from technical department to update or change patient s records
* Verifies insurance elegibility
* Enters and follows up on shipping requests
* Follows up on cancelled/terminated patients
* Reports problems and changes in HeartCare customer relationship to manager.
* Establish relationship w/Sales team: support Sales enrollment efforts.
* Notify enrollment team and management of industry changes, current issues and process improvements
High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
Customer Service Experience
Excellent communication skills (verbal, written)
Data Entry experience
Mednet BioTelemetry Healthcare