Mednet QA Technician- Holter 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Holter QA Technician
(1) 1PM-9:30PM Monday-Friday (1) 10AM-6:30PM Monday-Friday
This is a clinical QA Specialist role in our Holter Department. Must have experience with reading/interpreting EKG's and previous working experience in a cardiac clinical setting.
Follows approved quality assurance guide to check for accuracy & proficiency in holter reporting. Provides systematic quality assurance and quality control on a percentage of clinical tests focusing on error identification and prevention.
**Quality Assurance Analyst, Quality Assurance Specialist, EKG QA Specialist, Cardiac QA Technician, EKG QA Technician, Telemetry QA Specialist
* QA & report on 100% of all abnormals submitted by assigned Team.
* QA & report on ~ 20% of all total scans submitted by assigned Team.
* Fulfill a quota of at least 20 scans QA d per shift.
* Fill out score cards for individual members of Team.
* Submit correction log to Management every Friday and notify of recurring quality issues.
* Communicate to Team members on corrections as needed.
* Help in streamlining processes & procedures as needed.
* Assist in new processes and procedures; to include training when needed on new softwares.
* Be available to process STAT requests if no scanning technicians are available.
* Take ownership that the Queues are maintained with a 24 hour turnaround time. 48 hour turnaround time at the absolute latest.
* Assist Clinical Admin Team with clinical questions from accounts/customers as needed.
* Be available for back up assisting Clinical Admin in extreme situations.
* Attend weekly QA meetings as mandated by Management.
* Perform additional duties that may be assigned or assumed as time and/or circumstances necessitate.
* College Degree in related field or job related experience preferred.
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
* Leadership and management skills.
* Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task at a high level.
* Mature and sound judgment.
* Flexibility with schedule (This is a full-time 40+hours a week position)
* CRAT/CCT certified or able to obtain with the first six months of employment.
* Cross-trained and certified in all holter softwares.
The company is an equal opportunity employer.