This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
Dairy Farmers of America
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Meeting Planner is a highly visible role which demands customer service skills, a high level of professionalism and willingness to handle planning and administrative details of meetings. The ideal candidate must thrive in a challenging and fast-paced atmosphere with the ability to prioritize and multitask. Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills are required. This position will work in a team environment to produce events, meetings and additional projects as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Research and plan accommodations, transportation, meeting space, offsite venues, onsite activities and other logistics as necessary, using RFPs, site visits and other evaluation criteria to determine best value
* Compiles project plans which summarize costs, event times, attendance numbers, equipment needs, catering, decorations/floral and other related details.
* Responsible for accurate and updated data related to guest list, travel logistics, room blocks and other items.
* Provide onsite management and post-event evaluations
* Manage multiple deadlines with each meeting process and make decisions based on the needs and objectives
* Maintain records of event aspects, including financial details of event activities and reconciles event-related expenses to budget in a timely manner
* Ability to utilize various technology systems and software to support meeting planning end to end process
* Communicate with staff and team members to ensure a successful meeting
* Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies