Member Exp and Services Lead-(Full-Time) Danbury, CT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Member Exp and Services Lead is accountable for bringing Shop Your Way to life through four key activities including community engagement, facilitation of data collection, store experience and Shop Your Way program execution. The Member Exp and Services Lead functions as the local Shop Your Way expert. The Member Exp and Services Lead provides SYW and member service training to the in store team and educate future members via new initiatives, best practices and feedback. The Member Exp and Services Lead serves as the liaison between the members in the community and the store by providing education on Sears and SYW programs, privileges and benefits. In order to improve the member experience, the Member Exp and Services Lead is to collect and report member feedback to provided support center contact. The Member Exp and Services Lead functions as a dedicated resource that can bring together community data, Shop Your Way and the in-store experience.JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Accountable for local execution of Shop Your Way related initiatives at the store level
* Ensuring all store associates are versed in the benefits of Shop Your Way, the elements of a WOW experience, and able to sell
the program to both associates and members
* Partner with management to ensure that all associates are up to date on all related Shop Your Way training
* Seek out area businesses, government agencies, and other public institutions (e.g. schools, churches) to coordinate Shop Your
Way events and programs at the store and coordinate with corporate support team.
* Work with Local Shop Your Way Partners when applicable to help promote the local Sears stores and the Shop Your Way
* Responsible for engaging local VIP's with the store and assisting them as needed to their satisfaction
* Responsible for store execution on all related signing standards including overall Shop Your Way signing, member facing
materials, and member only pricing
* Activate the in-store What Members Want program which includes reporting and recording member feedback around where
members were disappointed or delighted which could include people, product, process, price and place.
* Identify assortment adjacency opportunities based on how members shop.
* Regular review of in-store Shop Your Way collateral execution
* Assist and facilitate with digital Shop Your Way engagement through applications, kiosks and mobile devices.
* Perform regular member experience walks / assessments of the store from both a physical and associate 'readiness to WOW'
* Responsible for ensuring associates are aware of current performance against financial, operational, experience, and SYW-related
* Provides regular feedback and recommendations to the support center on potential enhancements to SYW or other in-store
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Knowledge of store merchandising, operations, and retail management practices and procedures
* Strong leadership and organizational skills
* Ability to analyze information, identify root causes and develop/implement approved solutions
* Effective oral and written communication skills to communicate with all levels of internal and external team members and
* Ability to manage and mentor team members, lead, and influence cross-functional working groups and achieve results
* Microsoft Office computer skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Outgoing personality, experience and comfort with public speaking and event planning.
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 1-2 years of related experience
* License/certification in relevant field
* Valid Driver License for the State of employment
* 18 years of age or older (except some locations which may allow for 16 and 17 year olds)Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.