Member Service Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
Performs the necessary duties related to the Membership Services department. Prepares, processes and reviews contractor information. Has administrative responsibility for network contractors program credentialing requirements, including obtaining deliverables, processing applications, and acting as contact person for ongoing credentialing of a geographic territory of contractors.
* Obtains deliverables from contractors on a regular basis, consistent with client standards, including but not limited to: running credit reports, receiving copies of licenses, various certifications, insurance certificates, financials, applications and application fees.
* Reviews and processes all aspects of the contractor application, which include: application packets, status updates, references, ratings, agreements and site visit narratives.
* Audits and tracks contractor files to ensure compliance with credentialing requirements.
* Processes new contractor selections and tracks receiving deliverables.
* Serves as point of contact/resource and liaison for contractors and District Managers.
* Updates and maintains contractor files with current deliverables and credentialing items.
* Creates and forwards correspondence requesting deliverable updates.
* Interacts with field staff regarding contractor noncompliance issues.
* Updates web-based and other computer programs with contractor information.
* Upholds and projects the public image of the Company.
* Upholds the Crawford Code of Business Conduct and Ethics at all times.
* Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* 2 years customer service and/or administrative/clerical experience.
* Highly proficient and advanced computer skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Good time management abilities.
* Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
* Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.