Member Support - Professional Environment
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis Member Support Position Features:
? Competitive Salary And Benefits
? Easy Access Off Freeway
? Fitness Center On Site
? Great Pay to $35K
1.Responds to customer inquiries via multiple channels as assigned by the supervisor.
2. Utilizes systems and resources when responding to telemarketing and customer service inquiries, as assigned both written and verbal.
3. Communicates product features and benefits and contract provision details.
4. Performs all transactions in compliance with company guidelines and insurance regulations while meeting the needs of the customer.
5. Analyzes and researches routine situations, offers alternatives, handles internal processes, and takes ownership to obtain satisfactory resolution
6.Processes customer payments.
7. Calculates or verifies electronically produced calculations relating to matters such as rates, quotes, cash surrenders and other policy values, settlement options, premiums, loans, and taxes in accordance with contract provisions and Company procedures.
Immediate need for Member Support seeking competitive salary and benefits, easy access off freeway and fitness center on site. Ability to work independently, customer service focused and excellent communication skills will be keys to success in this well-known, stable organization. Will be responsible for opening new accounts, resolving customer questions and accurate data entry for Insurance company. Great benefits. Apply for this great position as a Member Support Representative today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Ability to work flexible hours REQUIRED, Experience within the insurance field PREFERRED