Member of Technical Staff, Industries Group 9/9/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Vertical Industries Group
San Francisco, CA
Member of Technical Staff
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Salesforce is looking for a Software Engineer to to join our Salesforce Industries engineering team. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects and product managers to build the http://www.salesforce.com/company/news-press/press-releases/2014/04/140402.jsp " target="_blank" breakthrough features salesforce's industry customers will love, adopt and use while keeping the application stable and scalable. You have a solid understanding of the MVC pattern, an obsession with commenting your code, a natural tendency to self test your code before calling it done and a knack for building quality user experience. You'll be a part of a modern, lean, self governing engineering team where you have the ability to switch hats between coding to features, to testing for quality, performance to writing release mgmt automation.
This job requires that you be a self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must possess good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast and reliable code. You will also be asked to contribute ideas and provide feedback on many projects within the team's portfolio. We're a flat, lean, agile, self governing team. We value transparency and trust. We continue to create purpose in our work, question the status quo, seek individual mastery and encourage autonomy.
* 3-5+ years of experience programming with Java, C#, or C++
* Solid understanding of OO design and programming, and MVC
* Exposure to relational database languages (SQL or SOQL)
* Knowledge of data modeling design
* Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST)
* Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
* Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology
* Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or a STEM Major
* Experience developing on the http://salesforce.com /" target="_blank" Salesforce.com platform & API's
* Experience developing on http://force.com /" target="_blank" Force.com (Apex and Visualforce)
* Certifications in http://force.com /" target="_blank" Force.com and/or Java
* Experience with Selenium automation
* Understanding of various user based security models
* Experience with Financial Services or Healthcare Lifesciences
* Masters degree - ideally in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.