Member of Technical Staff
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY More information about this job:
Riverbed is about changing the rules. Forget about how things work today join us as we solve the problems of the future.
Riverbed Technology is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for location-independent computing. Location-independent computing turns location and distance into a competitive advantage by giving IT the flexibility to host applications and data in the most optimal locations while ensuring applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues are detected and fixed before end users notice. Riverbed s 24,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 95% of the Forbes Global 100.
Do you like working on complex software development projects* Do you have empathy for the people who use your products*
We ve got the job for you.
Join the SteelConnect Team!
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
Do you thrive on change*
Do you like the constant challenge of the new*
Do you value simplicity*
Our intelligent insights and hard work makes things easy for our customers so we can enable them to serve their customers.
Can you help us deliver technology without disruptions technology that just works*
Education and Experience:
* Minimum 2 years experience in user-facing application/enterprise development
* A computer science background (BS or Masters)
* Proficient in a programming language (Java, C++ etc.) or scripting language (Perl, Python, PHP etc.)
* Experience with browser-side MVC and modern templating frameworks such as Angular, Polymer, React, Backbone, Handlebars, etc is important
* Solid backend design experience
* Automation experience is plus
* You are comfortable with multiple languages
* You have worked with, developed, or architected ReST APIs
* You are proficient with testing. (Unit testing or system testing or test driven development.)
* You have working (or better) knowledge of a cloud platform (AWS, Azure, OpenStack, etc.)
* You can understand and contribute toward discussions around user experience and responsive design.
* 401k (with company match)
* Competitive salaries
* pre-IPO stock in a company with over $1 billion in revenue
* Industry leading medical, dental and vision insurance
* Paid time off
* Your choice of Apple or PC equipment
* Internal training programs to keep your skills current
* Weekly happy hour!
The WAN Optimization Group
The wide area network (WAN) is the foundation of a globally connected enterprise, enabling collaboration, communication, business productivity, and risk mitigation. When you join the WAN Optimization Group, you ll have a hand in creating the products and solutions that are critical to everything organizations do over networks. You ll work with top engineers to break the barriers that constrain businesses, and enable them to run faster and more efficiently. The group s industry-leading products are built on our patented technology that accelerates applications through data, transport, and application streamlining. RiOS is the foundation of award-winning products, including SteelHeadTM CX, SteelHeadTM EX, SteelHeadTM SaaS, SteelCentralTM Controller for SteelHeadTM, and SteelHeadTM Interceptor.
Why Riverbed Technology*
If you re a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion-dollar-plus San Francisco-based company, then you should consider Riverbed. If you want to rapidly develop your career with a company that is also a great place to work, Riverbed should be at the top of your list. Riverbed recently won recognition from two of the most well reputed barometers of the work environment. We are the Glassdoor Employees Choice award winner as one of the top places to work, ranking #17 overall and #9 among technology companies. Additionally, we ve been recognized with a Sloan award for work-life balance, which underscores our core values at Riverbed. If you can add to our collective talent and unique culture, then this job might be right for you!
Additional information about Riverbed is available at www.riverbed.com We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.