Memory Care Program Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPart-Time / Hours vary, some weekends. 21 hrs/weekly
Brookdale Austintown 1420 S Canfield Niles Rd Austintown , OH 44515-4040
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist in the development and implementation of a recreation program to meet the individual needs of the residents
* Assist in the orientation, planning, and innovation of volunteers into programs
* Assist in the coordination of calendar events, evaluation of the resident's social needs, projection of monthly expenditures, and keeping records and inventory of supplies
* Ensure residents are treated with respect and dignity, recognizing individual needs and encouraging independence
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of direct programing experience with older adults and with persons with dementia preferred
* Must have valid driver's license and a current 3-year driving abstract with no more than one moving violation as a condition of employment.
* Caring, compassionate, creative, and energetic personality
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148831.aspx'