Memory Care Program Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Part-Time; Must be willing to work every other weekend and holidays as scheduled.
Brookdale Hattiesburg MC (MS) 107 Fox Chase Drive Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Job #: 068244
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assist in the development and implementation of a recreation program to meet the individual needs of the residents
* Assist in the orientation, planning, and innovation of volunteers into programs
* Assist in the coordination of calendar events, evaluation of the resident's social needs, projection of monthly expenditures, and keeping records and inventory of supplies
* Ensure residents are treated with respect and dignity, recognizing individual needs and encouraging independence
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Two years of direct programing experience with older adults
* Caring, compassionate, creative, and energetic personality
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151018.aspx'